Part-time teaching Assistant - 17.5hrs
Are you an inspirational teaching assistant who is able to make an impact on the outcome of children’s learning in our school?
We are looking for an inspirational part time Teaching Assistant for 17.5 hours a week to join our dedicated and enthusiastic staff as soon as possible. Fixed term contract till 31st August 2024.
We welcome applications from people of any faith.
Part time/Job share may be considered for the right candidate.
The successful candidate will:
- Be fully supportive of our Catholic ethos
- Love working with young children
- Be enthusiastic, imaginative, open and reflective
- Have high expectations
- Enjoy working in partnership with parents.
We can offer you:
- An Outstanding Catholic School in “Overall Effectiveness and all aspects of learning” as judged in our Diocesan Section 48 Validation
- “Leaders are highly ambitious for what they want all pupils to achieve in their time at School. Lessons are active and purposeful, while classrooms are calm. The staff are very happy to work at the school. This unity shines through and creates a very strong and inclusive learning environment for every pupil.” according to the recent OFSTED report
- Delightful and happy children
- A caring and supportive ethos
- A vibrant, stimulating, well-resourced environment.
Please come and visit us to see our lovely school and children.
Closing Date: Monday 26th February 2024 Midday
Interviews: Friday 1st March 2024
St. Paul’s whole school community (all staff, governors, parents and volunteers working in the school) is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children.
An Enhanced Criminal Records Disclosure will be sought alongside other checks from the successful candidate.