St Paul's School Lottery
About Your School Lottery
- The UK's ONLY lottery organisation dedicated to helping schools
- Established in 2013 in partnership with parents and PTA members. We understand how hard raising money for school's can be!
- Proud to be helping raise money for 100's of schools across right across the UK!
- Passionate about improving schools' educational and recreational facilities
How it works
- you get your own lottery! - we'll run a weekly lottery on your behalf
- tickets cost £1 per week
- raise money! - 40% of all ticket sales go straight to you (more than an major lottery)
- guranteed weekly winner - one of your supporters will win a cash prize every week (30% of tocket sales)
- £25,000 weekly jackpot prize - every ticket has a further chance of winning £25,000 in a seperate draw!
Splitting the pound
- 40p for your school
- 30p for the local prize
- 6p for the £25,000 prize
- 20p for administration
- 4p VAT
Supporters can pay in a number of ways:
- monthly recurring: direct debit / payment card
- one-off payment for 3/6/12 months of tickets (payment card only)
Winners will be notified by email each week
Winners can choose how to receive their winnings - including bank transfer or even donate to your school.
100 tickets means
- £30 a week local prize
- £40 a week for our school
- £2,080 a year for your school
Thank you for your support