Are you an inspirational teacher who is able to make an impact on the outcome of children’s learning in our school?
We are looking for an inspirational classroom teacher to join our dedicated and enthusiastic staff from September 2022.
We welcome applications from people of any faith and ECT’s. Part-time/Job share may be considered for the right candidate.
The successful candidate will:
- · Be fully supportive of our Catholic ethos
- · Love working with young children
- · Be enthusiastic, imaginative, open and reflective
- · Have high expectations
- · Enjoy working in partnership with parents.
We can offer you:
- · An Outstanding Catholic School in “Overall Effectiveness and all aspects of learning” as judged in our recent Diocesan Section 48 Validation
- · “St. Pauls has a strong community spirit, pupils enjoy coming to school…providing a calm, friendly and well -ordered environment where pupils make good progress in their learning.” according to the last OFSTED report
- · Delightful and happy children
- · A caring and supportive ethos
- · A vibrant, stimulating, well-resourced environment.
- · Excellent ongoing support and opportunities for CPD
Please come and visit us to see our lovely school and children.
Closing Date: Friday 20th May 2022 Midday
Interviews: Thursday 26th May 2022
Application packs are also available online at
St. Paul’s whole school community (all staff, governors, parents and volunteers working in the school) is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children.
An Enhanced Criminal Records Disclosure will be sought from the successful candidate.