Are you an inspirational teacher who is able to make an impact on the outcome of children’s learning in our school?
Reception Classroom Teacher
We are looking for an inspirational classroom teacher
(for Maternity Cover from Term 5 starting on 23rd April for a year)
to join our dedicated and enthusiastic staff.
The successful candidate will:
* Be fully supportive of our Catholic ethos(Non Catholics are very welcome to apply.)
* Love working with young children.
* Be enthusiastic, imaginative, open and reflective.
* Have high expectations.
* Enjoy working in partnership with parents.
We can offer you:
* “An Outstanding Catholic School in Overall Effectiveness and all aspects of learning.” (Diocesan Section 48 Validation)
* “A strong community spirit, where pupils enjoy coming to school…providing a calm, friendly and well -ordered environment where pupils make good progress in their learning.” ( OFSTED)
* An opportunity to work in a school that has been rated,
“Number One Primary in Berkshire!” (Real Schools Guide 2019)
* Delightful and happy children
* A caring and supportive ethos
* A vibrant, stimulating, well-resourced environment.
We would strongly advise visits to our setting to see us in action!
Closing Date: Wednesday 6th February 2019 Midday
Interviews: Thursday 14th February 2019
For an application pack please contact the school.
Application packs are also available on line at http://www.stpauls.w-berks.sch.uk
St. Paul’s whole school community (all staff, governors, parents and volunteers working in the school) is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children.
An Enhanced Criminal Records Disclosure will be sought from the successful candidate.