Are you an inspirational teacher who is able to make an impact on the outcome of children’s learning in our school?
We are looking for an inspirational classroom teacher to join our dedicated and enthusiastic staff (Maternity Cover) from January 2020.
We welcome applications from people of any faith and Newly Qualified Teachers.
Part time/Job share may be considered for the right candidate.
The successful candidate will:
- Be fully supportive of our Catholic ethos
- Love working with young children
- Be enthusiastic, imaginative, open and reflective
- Have high expectations
- Enjoy working in partnership with parents.
We can offer you:
- An Outstanding Catholic School in “Overall Effectiveness and all aspects of learning” as judged in our recent Diocesan Section 48 Validation
- An opportunity to work in a school that has been rated Number One Primary in Berkshire!
- “St. Pauls has a strong community spirit, pupils enjoy coming to school…providing a calm, friendly and well -ordered environment where pupils make good progress in their learning.” according to the recent OFSTED report
- Delightful and happy children
- A caring and supportive ethos
- A vibrant, stimulating, well-resourced environment.
Please come and visit us to see our lovely school and children.
Closing Date: Monday 14th October 2019 Midday
Interviews: W/C Monday 21st October 2019
For an application pack please contact the school.
Application packs are also available on line at http://www.stpauls.w-berks.sch.uk
St. Paul’s whole school community (all staff, governors, parents and volunteers working in the school) is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children.
An Enhanced Criminal Records Disclosure will be sought from the successful candidate.