Teaching Assistant (Minimum qualification Level 2 and ideally SEND Experience)
17.5 hours per week (term time only Fixed Term Contract up to end of the academic year with a possibility of extension)
Grade/Salary B-D depending upon experience
Are you a team player who is able to make an impact on the outcome of children’s learning in our school?
We are looking for an excellent, organised and methodical Teaching Assistant to start ASAP.
We welcome applications to join our dedicated and enthusiastic team.
The successful candidate will:
- Be fully supportive of our Catholic ethos
- Love working with young children
- Be enthusiastic, imaginative, open and reflective
- Have high expectations
- Enjoy working in partnership with parents.
We can offer you:
- An Outstanding Catholic School in “Overall Effectiveness and all aspects of learning” as judged in our recent Diocesan Section 48 Validation
- An opportunity to work in a school that has been rated number one Primary in Berkshire!
- “St. Pauls has a strong community spirit, pupils enjoy coming to school…providing a calm, friendly and well -ordered environment where pupils make good progress in their learning.” according to the recent OFSTED report
- Delightful and happy children
- A caring and supportive ethos
- A vibrant, stimulating, well-resourced environment.
Please come and visit us to see our lovely school and children.