Required as soon as possible
20 hours per week (plus overtime)
Are you a team player who is able to make an impact on the outcome of children’s learning in our school by helping to maintain our premises and security to a high standard?
We are looking for an excellent, organised, flexible and methodical Caretaker to start as soon as possible.
We welcome applications to join our dedicated and enthusiastic team.
The successful candidate will:
· Be fully supportive of our Catholic ethos
· Be enthusiastic, imaginative, open and flexible
· Have high expectations
· Enjoy working in a team and on their own
We can offer you:
· An Outstanding Catholic School in “Overall Effectiveness and all aspects of learning” as judged in our recent Diocesan Section 48 Validation
· An opportunity to work in a school that has been rated number one Primary in Berkshire!
· “St. Pauls has a strong community spirit, pupils enjoy coming to school…providing a calm, friendly and well -ordered environment where pupils make good progress in their learning.” according to the recent OFSTED report
· Delightful and happy children
· A caring and supportive ethos
· A vibrant, stimulating, well-resourced environment.
Please visit our website for our virtual tour and give us a ring if you would like to have a chat or if you need any further information.
Closing Date: Friday 23rd April 2021 Midday
Interviews: Tuesday 27th April 2021
St. Paul’s whole school community (all staff, governors, parents and volunteers working in the school) is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children.
An Enhanced Criminal Records Disclosure will be sought from the successful candidate.