Train to Teach at St Pauls
COULD YOU MAKE A DIFFERENCE?
COULD YOU BE A TEACHER OF THE FUTURE?
DO YOU THINK YOU COULD INSPIRE A YOUNG PERSON TO LEARN?
FIND OUT MORE..
There are many routes and ways to becoming a teacher.
- You could train in a fabulous local school!
- All you need is a 2:1 degree
- Want to find out more?
Information meeting at St Paul’s Catholic Primary school 9am -11am on 3rd October 2019
Would you like to know more about how we train candidates and different routes?
We are running a teacher training open day at St Paul's on 3rd October.
You will get the opportunity to
- Hear from Program Directors
- Hear from Tutors
- Find out about the different routes into teaching we support
- Speak with past trainees about their experience training with us
- Speak with current trainees about their experience
- Ask all those questions you have been wondering about.
Anyone thinking of a career in teaching is welcome - from those making a tentative initial enquiry to those who have already made their decision and are on the verge of making their application.
Please call the school on 0118 9422003 for further details and to confirm attendance
Or email Mrs B Canning firstname.lastname@example.org